Welcome to Tri County Sportsmen's League
Tri-County welcomes the opportunity to showcase to non-members what our club has to offer. When planning a visit to our ranges, please call at least one hour before the time you would like to arrive so we can make sure a range officer will be available to escort you. Also, please be aware that we do require identification to use the ranges, and there is a $15 non-refundable fee for range use. You must bring your own firearm, appropriate ammunition, and eye and ear protection. Thanks!
2013 Women on Target Photos.
You can view some 2012 Women on Target photos here . The file may take a little while to load...
|And here's a short video on the program, as seen on Michigan Out of Doors|
- This Just In: PPIH Class (CCW), Saturday, Dec 14, 8am-6pm, Register @ 734-827-4838
- Next Orientation on Saturday, Dec 14, at 9AM.
- Attention Members! Tri County is now an official recruiter for the NRA. Joining or renewing your membership with the NRA will now benefit the club. Renew or join through the "Join NRA" link on the left side of the website and part of the proceeds go directly to support Tri County. If you want to sign up the old fashioned way, call Gary Knechtel, at 734-218-0381 and we can meet at your earliest convenience. Signing up or renewing any other way will not help Tri County. This is the best way to support both the NRA and your club.
- A discussion of Pin Shoots by Mike Cowhy
- Have a hunting success photo? Send it to us and we'll post it so you can brag to everyone!
- Training -
- Our very own Dick Cupka discusses firearms and concealed carry every Saturday at 11:00 on WAAM 1600 - You can catch up on all his episodes and commentary on his website, Trigger Talk .
- Military match photos and information can be found at Chris Sucoe's M1 GarandGuy Site
- Your fellow club members are engaged in a wide variety of businesses. Do you need a product or service? Check out our Service Provider Directory to find a friend to help you out.
- How many people read our newsletter? We have over seven hundred members - would you like to send them all a message? Well now its possible to advertise in our monthly newsletters. Affordable rates and more details can be found here.
- Remember: Meals and Events at Tri-County are open to the general public.
- Do you have photos to post on the Military page?
Reserve the banquet facilities today!
Click for a larger image in a separate window
Contact Tri-County Sportsmen's League at
8640 Moon Road, Saline, MI 48176