Skip to content
Announcements & Events
- Hamburger Night (and TCSL Board and Membership Meetings) – Thursday, May 18, 2017, 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM. Have a grilled hamburger dinner and stay for the board and membership meetings starting at 6:30 PM. Find out what’s happening at your club and earn 2 hours of volunteer time. The cost is $7.00.
- Proposed Changes to the Bylaws — Adopting revised bylaws will be on the agenda at the May 18 Membership Meeting. Review them on the Members Only page or by clicking here.
- Friday Night Steak Fry – May 26, 2017, 5 PM to 7:00 PM. Join us for the best dinner money can buy! Pick a steak, salmon or chicken breast and watch us cook it for you on our outdoor grill. Then choose from a nice assortment of side items. Open to the public, so bring some friends or family members along. Steak $15, Salmon $13, Chicken $9, Children (12-5) $6, under 5 Free.
- Handicap Trap Shooting – Saturday, June 3, 2017, Noon to Threeish. Have you already mastered the 16-yard line? It’s time to step back a few yards and give it a try. This is an informal, non-registered, handicap event — just for fun. Open to members and to the public.
- Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser benefiting “Kids on the Range Day” — June 4, 2017. All-you-can-eat pancakes served with sausage, juice, coffee, & milk. Adults $6; children under 12 $4; under 5 free. For more information, click here or contact: Val Kabat – KORD@tcsl.org.
- Women on Target — June 10, 2017. This is our popular instructional shooting clinic for women with little to no shooting experience. Applications will be accepted starting on April 1, 2017. The 70 spaces fill up quickly so be sure to sign up early. Click here for more information. Registration forms are now available in the clubhouse or by clicking here.
Calendar (click on an event for more information)
- If you are using a phone or tablet to view this page, click here for a more readable calendar.
- Click here to submit an event request to be added to the calendar.