Skip to content
Announcements & Events
- Our September newsletter is online!
- Proposed Changes to the Bylaws — Important revisions to our bylaws will be voted on at the September Membership Meeting. Review the changes on the Members Only page or by clicking here.
- Hamburger Night – Thursday, September 21, 2017, 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM. Have a delicious grilled hamburger dinner and then stay for the board and membership meetings. The cost is $7.00.
- Board and Membership Meetings – Thursday, September 21, 2017, 6:30 PM. These meetings will be held immediately following the Hamburger Dinner. The September meetings are especially important because we will vote on making changes to the club’s bylaws. Please come and cast your vote. Remember, you can earn two hours of work time by attending these meetings!
- Friday Night Steak Fry – September 22, 2017, 5 PM to 7:00 PM. Join us for the best dinner money can buy! Pick a steak, salmon or chicken breast and watch us cook it for you on our outdoor grill. Choose from a nice variety of side dishes. Open to the public, so bring some friends or family members along. Steak $15, Salmon $13, Chicken $9, Children (12-5) $6, under 5 Free.
- Monthly IDPA Match — Saturday, September 23, 2017, 8:00 AM. New shooters and spectators are always welcome! Bring a handgun suitable for self defense, 150 rounds of ammunition, a belt-mounted holster that covers the trigger guard, concealment garment, and at least 3 magazines to join the fun.
- Tri-County Apparel — Coming on October 1. Purchase high quality clothing, embroidered with the club’s logo, right from a link on the Member’s Only page. Come to the September Membership Meeting to see samples and learn more.
Calendar (click on an event for more information)
- If you are using a phone or tablet to view this page, click here for a more readable calendar.
- Click here to submit an event request to be added to the calendar.