- Board and Membership Meetings — Thursday, October 21, 2021 — The Board Meeting starts promptly at 6:30 PM. and is followed immediately by the Membership Meeting. Find out what’s happening at your club and earn volunteer time.
- Friday Night Steak Fry — October 29 — 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM. Join us for the best dinner money can buy! Pick a steak, salmon or chicken breast and watch us cook to perfection on our outdoor grill. Then choose from an assortment of delicious side items. Open to thepublic, so bring some friends or family members along. Steak $20, Salmon $15, Chicken $10, Children (12-5) $6, under 5 Free.
- Sunday Morning Breakfast — Sunday, November 7, 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM. Come enjoy breakfast at Tri-County Sportsmen’s League. This hearty breakfast is open to the public. It’s a great place to meet old friends and make new ones. $8 for adults; $4.00 children (12 and under); Children under 5 are FRE
TCSL BOOSTER CLUB
The Covid-19 pandemic brought an unexpected financial challenge to TCSL, Many operating expenses continued, but income from renting the clubhouse, dinners, and special events dried up. Generous donations from our members and friends were critical in getting us through this period. The club is now fully reopened but we are still playing catch up. Please consider joining the Booster Club. Can we count on you to donate $100 to the TCSL Booster Club? Or consider a monthly recurring donation.
By contributing to TCSL you can help us….
- Promote sportsmen and women in the betterment of hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, boating, shooting
- Provide social activities for our members
- Leadership for our youth
- Citizen action in the legislative process
- Protection of our environment
Donate using PayPal or mail a check payable to Tri-County Sportsmens League, 8640 Moon Rd, Saline, MI 48176.
On Target — Latest Edition: October 2021