Skip to content
Announcements & Events
- Membership Renewals — 2017 Dues for regular members are due no later than February 28, 2017. If you have not received your renewal form please check with the Membership Secretary. Probationary (first year) members receive their renewals after 12 months of membership — check the date on your membership card.
- Flame Broiled Steak Fry – Friday, February 24, 2017, 5 PM to 7:00 PM. Take the night off from cooking and join us. Choose from Steak, Salmon or Chicken Breast and watch it get cooked over a huge outdoor grill and then choose from a huge assortment of side items. This is the best dinner money can buy! Steak Dinner — $15.00; Salmon Dinner — $ 13.00; Chicken Dinner — $ 9.00. Children’s menu available (ages 5 to 12 — $6.00; under 5 – free). Open to the public, so bring some friends or family members along.
- Sunday Breakfast — March 5, 2017, 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM. Enjoy Tri-County Sportsmen’s League’s famous hot breakfast. It’s a great place to see old friends and meet new ones. The cost is $7 for adults, $3.50 children, (12 and under) Children under 5 are free. This breakfast is open to the Public.
- Hamburger Night (and TCSL Board and Membership Meetings) – Thursday, March 16, 2017, 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM. Have a grilled hamburger dinner, complete with potatoes, salad, and dessert. Stay for the board and membership meetings starting at 6:30 PM and find out what’s happening at your club. The cost is $7.00.
- Annual Fundraiser on behalf of the NRA Foundation – The Huron Valley Friends of NRA will hold their annual fundraiser at TCSL on April 14, 2017, starting at 4:30 PM. Highlights of the auction and raffle items may be found in the attachment. Dinner includes baked cod or pot roast. Individual event tickets and the meal are $40.00 each. Table packages are available for you and your guests! For more information call: Gary Knechtel 734-218-0381 or e-mail email@example.com
- Women on Target — June 10, 2017. This is our popular instructional shooting clinic for women with little to no shooting experience. Spaces fill up quickly so be sure to sign up early. Registration forms will be accepted starting on April 1, 2017. Click here for more information.
Calendar (click on an event for more information)
- If you are using a phone or tablet to view this page, click here for a more readable calendar.
- Click here to submit an event request to be added to the calendar.