Skip to content
Announcements & Events
- Our August newsletter is online!
- Proposed Changes to the Bylaws — Important revisions to our bylaws will be voted on at the September Membership Meeting. Review the changes on the Members Only page or by clicking here.
- Friday Night Steak Fry – August 25, 2017, 5 PM to 7:00 PM. Join us for the best dinner money can buy! Pick a steak, salmon or chicken breast and watch us cook it for you on our outdoor grill. Choose from a nice variety of side dishes. Open to the public, so bring some friends or family members along. Steak $15, Salmon $13, Chicken $9, Children (12-5) $6, under 5 Free.
- Monthly IDPA Match — Saturday, August 26, 2017, 8:00 AM. New shooters and spectators are always welcome! Bring a handgun suitable for self defense, 150 rounds of ammunition, a belt-mounted holster that covers the trigger guard, concealment garment, and at least 3 magazines to join the fun.
- Pancake Breakfast — Sunday, September 10, 2017, 9:00AM to Noon. All you can eat pancakes served with sausage, fruit, juice, coffee, milk. (Gluten-free pancakes available on request). Adults $6.00, kids under 12 $4.00, under 5 free. Proceeds to benefit next year’s Kids on the Range Day (July 14, 2018)
- Hamburger Night – Thursday, September 21, 2017, 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM. Have a delicious grilled hamburger dinner and then stay for the board and membership meetings. The cost is $7.00.
- Board and Membership Meetings – Thursday, September 21, 2017, 6:30 PM. These meetings will be held immediately following the Hamburger Dinner. The September meetings are especially important because we will vote on making changes to the club’s bylaws. Please come and cast your vote. Remember, you can earn two hours of work time by attending these meetings!
Calendar (click on an event for more information)
- If you are using a phone or tablet to view this page, click here for a more readable calendar.
- Click here to submit an event request to be added to the calendar.