Skip to content
Announcements & Events
- Women on Target — Applications will be accepted starting on April 1, 2017. This is our popular instructional shooting clinic for women with little to no shooting experience. This year’s event will be held on June 10, 2017. The 70 spaces fill up quickly so be sure to sign up early. Click here for more information. Registration forms are now available in the clubhouse or by clicking here.
- State Road Closure — Monday, April 24, 2017 to Friday, May 12, 2017. State Road between Ellsworth Road and Morgan Road in Pittsfield Township will be closed for roadway construction. Project work includes replacing a cross road culvert, widening State Street and create a left turn lane for southbound State Rd. traffic. All State Road through traffic will be directed to the posted DETOUR route which utilizes Ellsworth Road to Lohr Road to Textile Road.
- Friday Night Steak Fry – April 28, 2017, 5 PM to 7:00 PM. Join us for the best dinner money can buy! Pick a steak, salmon or chicken breast and watch us cook it for you on our outdoor grill. Then choose from a nice assortment of side items. Open to the public, so bring some friends or family members along. Steak $15, Salmon $13, Chicken $9, Children (12-5) $6, under 5 Free.
- CPL / CCW – Women Only Personal Protection in the Home — May 6, 2016, 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Teaches the safe and efficient use of a handgun for protection of self and family, Provides information on the law-abiding individual’s right to self-defense. This is a prerequisite for obtaining a Michigan Concealed Pistol License. Presented by Chuck & Renee Tellas.
- CPL / CCW – Basic NRA Personal Protection in the Home – May 07, 2017, 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Thinking of getting your Concealed Pistol License? Learn what to do in a self-defense encounter and how to survive the aftermath. Prerequisite for CPL. Presented by Brian Craig, Andy Colthurst, and Darrick Pagel.
- Hamburger Night (and TCSL Board and Membership Meetings) – Thursday, May 18, 2017, 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM. Have a grilled hamburger dinner and stay for the board and membership meetings starting at 6:30 PM. Find out what’s happening at your club and earn 2 hours of volunteer time. The cost is $7.00.
- Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser benefiting “Kids on the Range Day” — June 4, 2017. All-you-can-eat pancakes served with sausage, juice, coffee, & milk. Adults $6; children under 12 $4; under 5 free. For more information, click here or contact: Val Kabat – KORD@tcsl.org.
Calendar (click on an event for more information)
- If you are using a phone or tablet to view this page, click here for a more readable calendar.
- Click here to submit an event request to be added to the calendar.