Skip to content
Announcements & Events
- Tri-County Apparel – Time to order your Christmas presents. You can purchase high quality goods and clothing, with the TCSL logo, directly from the link on the Member’s Only page or you can click here. Order on-line before December 7 and pick up your order at the club on December 21. No shipping charges!
- Board and Membership Meetings – Thursday, December 21, 2017, 6:30 PM. Sadly, there is no hamburger dinner on this date
- Membership dues to increase in 2018 – Tri-County Sportsman’s League has not increased its annual dues in over ten years. But, as we all know, operating costs have continued to go up. Your board has approved an increase in dues for 2018. Regular memberships will increase from $125 to $150 per year and other membership classes will increase proportionally. Range fees will change from $3.00 per range, per day, to $5.00 per day. If you are shooting at more than one range on a particular day, this will actually be a price decrease. Annual range passes will continue to cost $75.00 per year (with discounts based on your volunteer hours). Tri-County continues to be a great value and its rates are still lower than other, comparable, clubs in Michigan.
- Sunday Breakfast — January 7, 2018, 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM. Enjoy Tri-County Sportsmen’s League’s famous hot breakfast. It’s a great place to see old friends and meet new ones. The cost is $7 for adults, $3.50 children, (12 and under) Children under 5 are free. This breakfast is open to the Public.
- Friday Night Steak Fry – January 26, 2018, 5 PM to 7:00 PM. There is no Steak Fry in December because of Christmas. Join us again in January for the best dinner money can buy!
- Current Newsletter – December 2017
Calendar (click on an event for more information)
- If you are using a phone or tablet to view this page, click here for a more readable calendar.
- Click here to submit an event request to be added to the calendar.