Skip to content
Announcements & Events
- Membership Renewals — We didn’t receive renewals from some long-time members. What’s up? If you did not receive your renewal notice, or if you misplaced it, please contact the membership secretary as soon as possible. Probationary (first year) members receive their renewal notices after 12 months of membership — check the date on your membership card.
- Steak Fry and Fund Raiser for American Heritage Girls – Friday, March 24, 2017, 5 PM to 7:30 PM. This is a special fund raiser for AHG. For more information click here. Join us for the best dinner money can buy! Pick a steak, salmon or chicken breast and watch us cook it for you on our outdoor grill. Then choose from a nice assortment of side items. Open to the public, so bring some friends or family members along.
- Sunday Breakfast — April 2, 2017, 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM. Enjoy Tri-County Sportsmen’s League’s famous hot breakfast. It’s a great place to see old friends and meet new ones. The cost is $7 for adults, $3.50 children, (12 and under) Children under 5 are free. This breakfast is open to the Public. This will be the last breakfast until September.
- Annual Fundraiser on behalf of the NRA Foundation – The Huron Valley Friends of NRA will hold their annual fundraiser at TCSL on April 14, 2017, starting at 4:30 PM. Highlights of the auction and raffle items may be found in the attachment. Dinner includes baked cod or pot roast. Individual event tickets and the meal are $40.00 each. Table packages are available for you and your guests! For more information call: Gary Knechtel 734-218-0381 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hamburger Night (and TCSL Board and Membership Meetings) – Thursday, April 20, 2017, 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM. Have a grilled hamburger dinner and stay for the board and membership meetings starting at 6:30 PM. Find out what’s happening at your club and earn 2 hours of volunteer time. The cost is $7.00.
- Women on Target — June 10, 2017. This is our popular instructional shooting clinic for women with little to no shooting experience. The 70 spaces fill up quickly so be sure to sign up early. Registration forms will be available on this page starting on March 30. They will be accepted at the clubhouse starting on April 1, 2017. Click here for more information.
Calendar (click on an event for more information)
- If you are using a phone or tablet to view this page, click here for a more readable calendar.
- Click here to submit an event request to be added to the calendar.