Welcome to Tri County Sportsmen's League
Tri-County welcomes the opportunity to showcase to non-members what our club has to offer. When planning a visit to our ranges, please call at least one hour before the time you would like to arrive so we can make sure a range officer will be available to escort you. Also, please be aware that we do require identification to use the ranges, and there is a $15 non-refundable fee for range use. You must bring your own firearm, appropriate ammunition, and eye and ear protection. Thanks!
- Youth Hunt Opportunity with Washtenaw County Pheasants Forever!
- Huron Valley Friends of the NRA Raffle!
- Want to post something on the TCSL on-line calendar or to check on a date, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read a recent interview of TCSL’s Dick Cupka in the Ann Arbor Observer where he talks about guns, his radio show and he even mentions TCSL two times Here
- CLASSES / COURSES / TRAINING Tri County Sportsmen’s League has courses throughout the year. These courses include, but are not limited to, CPL/CCW, shotgun, rifles, Hunter Education, archery, Personal Protection Outside the Home, pistol, air rifle, instructor, Range Safety Officer, as well as other courses. You can go to the calendar at the bottom of this page to see what courses are coming in the next few months. Feel free to contact TCSL at 734-726-4085 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Attention Members! Tri County is now an official recruiter for the NRA. Joining or renewing your membership with the NRA will now benefit the club. Renew or join through the "Join NRA" link on the left side of the website and part of the proceeds go directly to support Tri County. If you want to sign up the old fashioned way, call Gary Knechtel, at 734-218-0381. Signing up or renewing any other way will not help Tri County. This is the best way to support the NRA and TCSL.
- A discussion of Pin Shoots by Mike Cowhy
- Have a hunting success photo? Send it to us and we'll post it so you can brag to everyone!
- Our very own Dick Cupka discusses firearms and concealed carry every Saturday at 11:00 on WAAM 1600 - You can catch up on all his episodes and commentary on his website, Trigger Talk .
- Military match photos and information can be found at Chris Sucoe's M1 GarandGuy Site
- How many people read our newsletter? We have over seven hundred members - would you like to send them all a message? Well now its possible to advertise in our monthly newsletters. Affordable rates and more details can be found here.
- Remember: Meals and Events at Tri-County are open to the general public.
- Do you have photos to post on the Military page?
Reserve the banquet facilities today!
Click event for description
Contact Tri-County Sportsmen's League at
8640 Moon Road, Saline, MI 48176