Skip to content
Announcements & Events
- Our January newsletter is online.
- Membership Renewals — Renewals for regular members were sent out in late December. If you have not received your renewal form please check with the Membership Secretary. Probationary (first year) members receive their renewals after 12 months — check the date on your membership card.
- Hamburger Night (and TCSL Board and Membership Meetings) – Thursday, January 19, 2017, 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM. Have a juicy hamburger dinner, complete with potatoes, salad, and dessert. Stay for the board and membership meetings starting at 6:30 PM and find out what’s happening at your club. The cost is $7.00.
- Flame broiled Steak Fry – Friday, January 27, 2017, 5 PM to 7:00 PM. Take the night off from cooking and join us. Choose from Steak, Salmon or Chicken Breast and watch it get cooked over a huge outdoor grill and then choose from a huge assortment of side items. This is the best dinner money can buy! Steak Dinner — $15.00; Salmon Dinner — $ 13.00; Chicken Dinner — $ 9.00. Children’s menu available (ages 5 to 12 — $6.00; under 5 – free). Open to the public, so bring some friends or family members along.
- Sunday Breakfast — February 5, 2017, 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM. Enjoy Tri-County Sportsmen’s League’s famous hot breakfast. It’s a great place to see old friends and meet new ones. The cost is $7 for adults, $3.50 children, (12 and under) Children under 5 are free. This breakfast is open to the Public.
Calendar (click on an event for more information)
- If you are using a phone or tablet to view this page, click here for a more readable calendar.
- Click here to submit an event request to be added to the calendar.