Skip to content
Announcements & Events
- Handgun Shoot – Sunday October 23, 2016, noon – 4 pm. Open to the public. $3 per round.
- We encourage you to contact your State Representative to support Senate Bill 570, which would waive property taxes on Sportsmen’s Clubs. SB 570 passed the Senate (24-10) on September 21, 2016. It has now moved to the House Committee on Tax Policy. Representative Jeff Farrington who chairs this committee needs to be convinced this is important legislation. If this is not moved through committee and approved by the full House of Representatives by the end of December, it will have to be reintroduced next year. Call your State Representative today. Ask them to ask Rep. Farrington to take up SB 570 in the Tax Policy Committee. Ask them for their support on this legislation. To find contact information, visit www.house.mi.gov/mhrpublic/
- Our October newsletter is online!
- TCSL RSO and TCSL Instructors Needed – On October 15, Wicked Jeep is having another event at TCSL. Help is needed on the pistol, rifle, and trap range from 11 am – 4 pm. If you are available please contact Sharon Burkhardt at Sharon.Burkhardt@us.yazaki.com.
- Handgun Shoot – Oct. 9, Oct. 23, and Nov. 6, 2016, Noon – 4:00 p.m. Open to the public! Shoot at a moving Deer Silhouette target from 25 yards away. 10 shooters per relay. Shooter with highest combined score wins a prize or cash. Shoot as often as you like. Bring a family member or friend.
- Turkey Shoot Organizer Needed – We need someone to chair / lead the Turkey Shoot event. After years of taking charge of the Turkey Shoot event, Dale Radak is stepping down. Contact Steve Reed (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested.
- Be sure to get your volunteer hours – The November 30th year-end date for volunteer hours is rapidly approaching. In the next two – three weeks there are three evening events which need kitchen help and setup/cleanup help. If you need hours to meet your annual requirement or hours to get a free range pass contact Jerry Chie (email@example.com) or Mark Smokowicz (firstname.lastname@example.org). Work hours can still be checked on our old site.
- New Mentorship Program – We are trying a new procedure where each new member is given a mentor at orientation to work with them as needed for the their year of probation. If you are interested in being a mentor, please email Steve Reed at email@example.com.
Calendar (click on an event for more information)
- If you are using a phone or tablet to view this page, click here for a more readable calendar.