- IDPA Match, Monthly on the fourth Saturday, until Aug 27, 2022, 8am – 5pm
- IDPA Practice Night, Weekly on Tuesdays, until Sep 6, 2022, 5pm – 8p
— AUGUST —
- Orientation Class (upstairs Clubhouse), Saturday, August 13⋅9:00am – 12:30pm
- No Burger Night in August
- Board Meeting, Thursday, August 18, 6:30 PM Get hours attending board and membership meeting.
- No Membership Meeting in August
- NRA CCW Instructor course Day 1 of 2, Saturday, August 20⋅8:00am – 6:00pm
- Orientation Class (downstairs Clubhouse), Sunday, August 21⋅1:00 – 4:30pm
- Military Rifle Match, Saturday, August 20⋅9:00am – 1:00pm
- NRA CCW Instructor course day 2 of 2, Sunday, August 21⋅8:00am – 6:00pm
- NRA Instructor Training Program – Hell Week, August 22, 2022, 8:00am – August 26, 2022, 7:00pm
- Flame Broiled Steak Fry, Friday, August 26, 5pm – 7pm
— SEPTEMBER —
- Michigan CPL Class, Saturday, September 3⋅8:00am – 6:00pm
- PCC & .22 Rifle Pin Shoot, Sunday, September 4⋅12:00 – 5:00pm
- IDPA Tier 3 Match (All Pistol & Rifle Ranges closed), September 8, 2022, 8:00am – September 11, 2022, 5:00pm
- Gun Safety Seminar and Gun Cleaning, Wednesday, September 14⋅6:30 – 8:30pm
- Burger Night, Thursday, September 15⋅5:00 – 6:30pm
- Board Meeting, Thursday, September 15⋅6:30 – 7:30pm Get hours attending board and membership meeting.
- Membership Meeting, Thursday, September 15⋅7:00 – 8:00pm
(for detailed information or to sign up, go to the Club Calendar below)
TCSL BOOSTER CLUB
The Covid-19 pandemic brought an unexpected financial challenge to TCSL, Many operating expenses continued, but income from renting the clubhouse, dinners, and special events dried up. Generous donations from our members and friends were critical in getting us through this period. The club is now fully reopened but we are still playing catch up. Please consider joining the Booster Club. Can we count on you to donate $100 to the TCSL Booster Club? Or consider a monthly recurring donation.
By contributing to TCSL you can help us….
- Promote sportsmen and women in the betterment of hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, boating, shooting
- Provide social activities for our members
- Leadership for our youth
- Citizen action in the legislative process
- Protection of our environment
Donate using PayPal or mail a check payable to Tri-County Sportsmens League, 8640 Moon Rd, Saline, MI 48176.
On Target — Latest Edition: August 2022