- Michigan CPL Class, Saturday, October 1⋅8:00am – 6:00pm
Trench Match (100 yd Rifle Range), Saturday, October 1⋅9:00am – 1:00pm
- Fall Handgun Shoot – Running Deer, Sunday, October 2⋅12:00 – 5:00pm
Breakfast at Tri-County Sportsmen’s League, Sunday, October 2⋅8:00 – 11:30am
- Gun Safety Seminar and Gun Cleaning, Wednesday, October 12⋅6:30 – 8:30pm
- Military Rifle Match, Saturday, October 15⋅9:00am – 1:00pm
NRA CCW Course, Sunday, October 16⋅8:00am – 6:00pm
Fall Handgun Shoot – Running Deer, Sunday, October 16⋅12:00 – 5:00pm
- Burger Night, Thursday, October 20⋅5:00 – 6:30pm
- Board Meeting, Thursday, October 20⋅6:30 – 7:30pm Get hours attending board and membership meeting.
- Membership Meeting, Thursday, October 20⋅7:00 – 8:00pm
- IDPA Match, Sat, October 22, 8am – 5pm
- Flame Broiled Steak Fry, Fri, October 28, 5pm – 7pm
- .22LR 100 yd Rifle Bench Rest Match, Sat, October 29, 10am – 1pm
- Fall Handgun Shoot – Running Deer, Sun, October 30, 12pm – 5pm
- Fall Cleanup, Sat, November 5, 8am – 5pm
(for detailed information or to sign up, go to the Club Calendar below)
TCSL BOOSTER CLUB
The Covid-19 pandemic brought an unexpected financial challenge to TCSL, Many operating expenses continued, but income from renting the clubhouse, dinners, and special events dried up. Generous donations from our members and friends were critical in getting us through this period. The club is now fully reopened but we are still playing catch up. Please consider joining the Booster Club. Can we count on you to donate $100 to the TCSL Booster Club? Or consider a monthly recurring donation.
By contributing to TCSL you can help us….
- Promote sports men and women in the betterment of hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, boating, shooting
- Provide social activities for our members
- Leadership for our youth
- Citizen action in the legislative process
- Protection of our environment
Donate using PayPal or mail a check payable to Tri-County Sportsmens League, 8640 Moon Rd, Saline, MI 48176.
On Target — Latest Edition: October 2022