Training Classes Available!
- Check out the 2013 CCW Class Schedule!
- Sign up for a CCW class
- Check out the Training Courses offered during Summer and Autumn!
|Photos from recent group taking First Steps Pistol class|
Training classes are offered to members and the public alike. Taught at Tri County by NRA Certified Instructors who use the NRA training method of Total Participant Involvement, basic courses provide hands-on learning opportunities in the following areas:
- Firearm handling and shooting safety
- Firearm parts and their operation
- Ammunition and its function
- Shooting fundamentals and an opportunity to develop them on the range
- How to select, clean, and store a firearm
- Review of various activities available to help participants develop their shooting skills
For more information or to schedule a class, email our training coordinator or call 734-439-1363.