Interested in becoming a member?
Process: Stop by the clubhouse and pick up an application, or Download Page 1 and Page 2 . Completed applications must be accompanied by a $20 non-refundable application fee, and be endorsed by two existing members in good standing. The membership committee reviews applications monthly, and presents completed applications to the Board at the monthly Board of Directors meeting.
Dues: First year dues are $165: $125 towards dues, plus a $40 initiation fee (your $20 application fee goes towards your initiation, if you application is accepted). Dues thereafter are $125 per year, payable by or before December 31st. The dues year is from March 1st to the last day of February. There is a pro-rated dues schedule for first year members.
- Junior Member: 1/5th of the regular dues (age <18) (requires signature of parent or guardian)
- Young Adult: ½ of the regular dues (ages 18-22)
- Regular Member: Regular dues
- Associate Member (spouse of member): 1/5th of the dues
- Senior Member: ½ regular dues (age 65 +15 years as TCSL Member)
- Military: Free while on Active Duty
Work Hours: First year (probationary) members must provide 20 hours work/participation on committees or work projects during their first year of membership. Regular members must provide at least ten hours of work or committee memebership per year.
Committee Chair: Arnold Barr (email@example.com) (734) 429-9561
Membership Meetings are the third Thursday of every month at 6:30 p.m.