The archery range is open to members during regular range hours, 365 days per year. There is a covered pavilion to protect shooters from the weather. Straw targets and three-dimensional targets are available. Different yardages are offered and special target set-ups may be made in preparation for archery hunting season. Special archery events including Women on Target, Women’s Nights, and Kids on the Range Day are scheduled during the year.
- Facilities: Covered pavilion, 3D range
- Hours: Open year-round during regular range hours
- Contact: Jim Pryce (734-572-2908)
Archery Range Rules
All TCSL Club Rules apply to this range.
- Use common sense. Avoid situations for which a rule could not be written.
- All shooters must sign in and pay the range fee.
- Proper equipment and equipment maintenance is the responsibility of the archer.
- No arrow shall be nocked while anyone is down range.
- No arrow shall be nocked while bow is pointed in any direction other that down range.
- Only nock arrows when on the shooting line in the shooting position.
- Be courteous to fellow archers. Do not distract them while shooting.
- No shooting after consuming alcoholic beverages.
- No bow is to be pointed above the target while drawn. Draw from a lowered position and raise your bow to the target.
- No one is to go down range for any reason until the verbal “line is clear” command is given.
- Always hang your bow from the hook at the front of the shooting line to caution the following shooters when retrieving or looking for a lost arrow.
- Use only target or field points when shooting. No broad heads except on designated broad head targets.
- Special rules may apply during 3D shoots or special events.
- Report any problems to the Club Manager or a Range Officer.
Revised April 12, 2016